Monday, November 5, 2012

Get-ting situated

Ideas are popping into my head. Having conversations with others about movie making and house cleaning jobs. Anything to get me moving and getting a job done. This is free living. Trying to figure out how far out goes. My dog's been giving me the stinky look. I think she's hungry and I'm not feeding her enough. The motor home is being cleaned. The people who live here are cool (especially for letting me borrow their computer and all). I feel good, and don't want to be an imposition. Certainly don't want to pose one. I have been eating their chips, though. I'll have to help with that. I got us all some donuts for breakfast and made coffee later on. I'd love to be someone's nanny. Just hang out the house and get stuff done. I used to want to be a life coach. I think I could still do something like that. How much pressure do I feel to do the right thing as defined by someone more imposed onto others than me (how is that possible- ha).? Can I accomplish my goals by reaching my dreams? Seems impossible dinit? I'll get through this. I took a swig of optimism in rum this morning and I feel great. Side swiped by the event that leaves you with no place to live and no place to work. None to work at, only with. Employment won't come easily, but it certainly won't come from a large systemic. That's the plan anyway. Get a job I can afford and help it get me moving. I'm excited for things to come. I feel as though I'm so available. Once I have my scooter back, I'll feel more communally mobile. I just want to get around. From point A to point B. **

No comments:

Post a Comment