Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day break

It was a good night. Settled in with the people I live with. We made dinner, rice and beans with Salmon. I'll spend the day cleaning up. I like it without much to do. It helps that it's quiet around here too. Lodo seems settled in. She actually looks like the kind of dogs you keep indoors at a motor home. All she needs is a bandana. She looks rasta enough. It's a day for celebration. I might watch a movie. I would love to be in Nebraska or Alabama, some where like that. With my husband, and nothing more about me. What a dream. I have a nice little set up here. Like a desk at a window. The outside is interesting enough, but the desk surrounding itself is interesting too. There are things to find. Hmm. Coming up on something: finding something of value that belongs to someone else who only has a sentimental attatchment to it. And somehow, one way or another, you take possesion of it. You come up on it. The owner may or may not know how valuable that actual thing is, but the value increases (or decreases) upon your relationship with it. I don't want to explain an example. But, take for example anyway, an Altoids tin box, I don't think it's worth much, but over the years, it becomes old and somehow antique worthwhile. Somebody else wants it, and I give it to them, the value goes up and they come up. Interestingly, sssssssssssssssssssss I don't think I'm lonely. I'm just preoccupied and wondering. Where is that friend I met in that noise? Smells like lunch box material. What to drink. Yum, yum. Weather is getting colder. I think I'll close the door. I would love to order pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment