Monday, November 5, 2012
Evening break
Moving right along, the day continues to be quiet. Boring a child to tears. 'It's not my fault,' I think. It just feels good to hear nothing.
Just wondering, are babies hungry? Is that what they feel that makes them cry? How strange to feel that as a young child. Must feel good to be satiated.
Lodo is lying on her side over there. She looks almost dead. I think it's this new heat. By all means, she has water and fresh air, she's just uncomfortably unsettled. You can tell. I'm not sure that the move has been good to her. I think she misses the old house and doesn't know exactly what's going on. I feel the same way, but we're stuck this way. I comprehend that, she may not be able to.
Need to run to the liquor store and buy some soda. Ginger ale would be good. Would like to buy more, essentials. That may be a bad idea. Things are crazy right now.
I think I will rest now. I'm feeling kind of tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment