Sunday, November 11, 2012

Argh!

Posting late. I didn't realize it was Sunday. I guess I didn't realize it was Sunday, Thursday being the last day I posted anything. I guess I took a break, but I didn't mean to. I didn't even think to, I just did. Anyhow, it wasn't some form of slack, it was more a display of the absentness of my days. I cancelled a meeting on Thursday. Would love to meet, but I decided last minute that my persona and demeanor simply do not meet the criteria for good meetings. I was embarrassed by my appearance, and the rain was stopping me from feeling brave. To be honest, I didn't want to make the effort because I was feeling sleezy. I was not up for heading out without confidence or a persevered determination. My confidence was at stake, and rather than risk its demise, I set on a path of quiet sadness and rightousness. Why ever would I want to affront another with the bold declaration of boldness itself that my presentation decrees? I was not in a deffensive mood, and anyway, I was sorry that I didn't look or feel great. Wa. Cancel excused. Vacation, too. I'm back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment