Monday, November 5, 2012
Brawn before break
Angeybaby. More like Angebaby. Or is it AngyBaby? Well, the first spelling is my screen name. It could use some correction.
The dog is outside. It's quiet here too.
No more candy. Goodness, I need self control.
***
I'm moving in. There's a new place that's letting me stay there for free. It's rough living for now, but there is the freedom of living welcomingly. I appreciate a place to stay and things to do. It's a good time in my life to find something new to do. The next adventure could sweep me up at any time.
I would love to open or start my own business someday. I have a lot of suggestions that I think could work out there. I especially like work at home jobs. Maybe not everyone should have them, but there have to be some positions of work where people must stay at a desk and be completely available all day long. 9-5. I could employ someone like that, but somehow, they would have to be paying me to do that! Probably cause the jobs I could offer would be so much better than the typical employment choices out there. Anyway, who wouldn't want to be employed to work at a desk at home. Those people must be looking for bosses out there. Anyone who can employ. Employ. Employ, employ.
Personally, I am looking for someone who can structure my life and make it easy to live on. If this person can somehow find me the means to live on my own, the way I want to, I will reimburse them. They would have to find me a car, get me a map, set me up with any kind of living essentials out on the road or where ever he/she finds me a place for living to, and lastly, a firm push home, where I can start on the journey that their structure leads me to. I'm ready and willing to take on a new adventure.
***
Taking up smoking. Makes me feel like a writer does.
Nothing much to do. I'll keep up, posted.
***
The day is creeping by. I've got to hold on to my breeches and maintain some composure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment